Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum here. I've recently been lolling for info on an old Stevens savage shotgun that I bought and figured joining a forum would be my best bet. I'm a hunter from Alberta Canada. Always interested in hearing new ideas and learning.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina!

·
Supporting Member
2,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum "A".

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Welcome to forum from Arkansas!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glockcj said:
Is it a bolt action or pump? What model? What year? A!!!!!!! Welcome from Cleveland the true great north
It's a pump action. But I'm having troubles with the slide release

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Germany. We Americans would like to return a gift-Justin Bieber. He can dance and sing! Great wholesome family entertainment. Nah, I am not THAT cruel! Do you think he would fit in the bird cage though?

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
OP I would try to take the back stock off and remove the trigger bolt out. Then slide the asl down and clean the mech. I found that dirt gets in by the butt stock. I have two pumps and a bolt. I use them for dove and rabbit. Pm me and we talk with out the children!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jagermeister said:
Welcome to the forum from Germany. We Americans would like to return a gift-Justin Bieber. He can dance and sing! Great wholesome family entertainment. Nah, I am not THAT cruel! Do you think he would fit in the bird cage though?
Trust me when I say we don't want him back. Although yes I believe he'd fit very well in the bird cage. Perhaps hang it over an open volcano and hear his girly screams

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts