Good bedstand and conceal carry piece

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Kamauhotep, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

Okay fellow carriers. I'm shopping for a good bedstand gun for the wife that can also be used for CC. We've been looking at a lot of options and she is torn between the Ruger lc9 and the S& W hammerless 38. Which would you recommend for what she is needing? Thank you for your input.

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Both are perfect for her intended use-
    Let her choose :cool:

3. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

I'm wanting to surprise her with one or the other. I should just get both. That would be a great surprise. Lol

4. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

Thank you for your input.

5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

My wife chose the S&W J frame 38 airweight. It all depends on YOUR WIFE, what is she most comfortable shooting. Is your wife going to shoot regularly and develop proficiency and familiarity with the Ruger?

My wife likes to shoot, IF I can ever get her to the range. For my wife the S&W is the better choice due to it's simplicity. Pick it up, aim it and pull the trigger, use both trigger fingers if necessary.

Let your wife choose HER gun! Either option discussed above is good. Don't forget Rugers LCP in .357 mag, your wife could practice with .38, but have .357 mag for HD/SD.

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I like the way you make choices :D

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Agreed. .........

8. fins59

fins59 New Member

My wife chose her gun. Full size 1911 for carry ( she carries a big bag ) and wants an AR for HD. Just sayin' let her choose, you might be surprised.

9. redfox

redfox New Member

My wife Loves the Sr9c.

10. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Thats what my wife has :)

11. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Nightstand piece size is not a concideration , nothing beats the shock and awe of a 44magnum snub loud as eff and muzzle flash is enough to blind you and well the round speaks for it self