Good 1 Evil 0

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by BudW, Nov 7, 2010.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats awesome. those westboro morons are pure scum.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Had to post that to mt facebook. My (idiot) sister and her Obama has not done enough liberal crap crowd just hate seeing things like this. That being said I just love being able to post it.:D

I'd love to see more things like this. A soldier fallen in the line of duty while sad deserves the highest respect. Don't like the war fine..Wish they were not there or ever there..Great. But those delusional Westboro people should allow the families of our full volunteer military grieve and inter their family with the respect due them.
    I'm sure they would not like it if I went to one of their fallen funeral service saying they deserved to be dead and where going to hell because they where ugly and their mother dressed them funny.

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Hopefully this will become a trend. Keep the scum out. I attended a memorial service today at the local VFW. It was for a sailer for WW2. The place was at capacity. There are very few WW2 vets left.

5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The Westboro scum no longer come to OK. The pukes got a little shook up after a bunch of citizens went after them and put some knots on their heads.