Gold Rush Alaska

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by freefall, Jan 7, 2011.

1. freefall

freefall New Member

Just saw 1st episode of Gold Rush Alaska. What a bunch of freaking idiots. That fat dude that keeps barking orders would have been eating teeth before the end of episode 1.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

if you just saw the first episode you aint seen the best. that old man is a real brain trust. they starting season 2 this sunday i think.

3. freefall

freefall New Member

just saw them hosing ether into the air cleaner of a D6 before they cranked it. Not real smart....

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

they are a bunch of half wit idiots.

Who the hell goes into bear country and sleeps in a dagum tent next to the food stores?

The old guy is a effing danger to everyone as long as they allow him to operate any thing that is bigger than a tricycle.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

gold mining is either raw unbridled luck or massive chemical based saturation distilling it from millions of cubic yards of debris.

since we cant use prisoners or slaves like the romans thats about it.

i cant wait for the next season. just the display of idiocy makes me laugh. its like watching the 2 stooges from s&s aqua logging on axemen.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I have enough reality in my life. I won't watch "reality" TV. Too many fools.

7. freefall

freefall New Member

Yah, I made it halfway through episode 2 and said enough already. Bunch of jaggoffs. Soiling themselves because of a little grizzly hightailing it. I'm done.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Will have to be sure to miss this. From all descriptions, we used to get more gold on a weekend panning/sluicing trip in Colorado than THEY are going to get all season.

Hell, for reality, I don't NEED a TV! I'm still looking for a few good fantasies!:p

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Them two numbnuts can break an effing bowling ball.

SO far they have

1. lost the trailer
    2. almost sank the boat
    3. just about drowned
    4. Couldn't start the dam boat
    5. have 3/4 of their words beeped out.

They need some counseling or something. They are both stupid and they both need a good junk punch.

10. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

I been going around the house saying "no guts no glory" in the old dudes voice and Mrs. Hunter keeps telling me to shut up.

Personally I'd like an adventure mining gold in Alaska in bear country. I for one think this program is quite entertaining.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

dont forget they got fined serious money for illegally pulling logs without permits in washington?/oregon? cant remember which.