Gloves

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by Natie, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Natie

Natie New Member

Hat is the best gloves to shoot with? In summer a pair and in winter a pair. I need a trigger finger. Where in south africa can i get?

2. Natie

Natie New Member

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

thanks for the link ;)

to the OP - for winter shooting I have a pair of waterproof neoprene gloves I got at REI (camping/outdoors store here in the US). The best I can recommend is find a glove that fits well and still allows trigger manipulation. One option to consider is whether or not you want/need tipless gloves, or one with a tipless trigger finger. I have also seen mittens that have a fold over finger section.

For nicer weather I try and refrain from wearing gloves but if I do wear them they are lightweight and no tips on he trigger finger

4. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I use this cheap mechanic gloves. Fits well, good rubbery suede grip and affordable. Only $20. Lol ;)

Attached Files:

5. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I prefer my mechanics gloves

20120626_203004-1.jpg

6. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

7. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I never really liked wearing gloves except when I have to. I don't drive or shoot with gloves on.

I do have a pair like MrWray's but the only time I wear them is at work when I have to drop or hook up a semi trailer, I hate gettin 5th wheel grease and road grim on my hands.

8. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

I have a pair of Oakley SI Assault Gloves that I like a lot.

9. mdauben

mdauben New Member

Another vote for Mechanix gloves. I don't normally wear gloves in the summer and the winters are mild enough here that the Mechanix glove are enough.