Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been noticing in the last few months.. at least 2 individuals or more in Facebook Glock page
https://www.facebook.com/GLOCKInc
Been trolling, claiming and joking that Glocks are designed and made in Australia. They posted anything related to Australia. Some other users followed and believed them.. unbelieavable.
Worst part, seems like the admins or mods of the page do nothing.
I'm admire and a huge fan of Glocks. I'm not a guns expert but i've never heard anything about Glocks related to Australia. Not even one in Google. This seems like getting out of hands and not funny! I'm really speechless.
Oh one more thing.. they also joked Sig Sauers are made in China.
I think i'll click unlike to that page.

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
How could you "unlike" such gun knowledgeable people? ;)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
They obviously don't speak Austrian. ;)

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joking once or twice is fine. But it seems like they are rewriting history and disrespecting Glock. Some jokes their Glocks have Kangoroo logos or Australian, instead the Glock and Austria. Damn! ;(

·
Banned
278 Posts
Joking once or twice is fine. But it seems like they are rewriting history and disrespecting Glock. Some jokes their Glocks have Kangoroo logos or Australian, instead the Glock and Austria. Damn! ;(
It is probably milicious and intentional. Glocks tend to be one of those guns people either love or hate. Sounds to me like spme of the Glock Haters did this just to bother the Glock Lovers. By reacting like this you are giving them exactly what they want. You know they are not made in Australia so why not just let it go? Treat them like a 5 year old acting up at the dinner table. Ignoring them will piss them off the most.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
okdonk said:
Been noticing in the last few months.. at least 2 individuals or more in Facebook Glock page
https://www.facebook.com/GLOCKInc
Been trolling, claiming and joking that Glocks are designed and made in Australia. They posted anything related to Australia. Some other users followed and believed them.. unbelieavable.
Worst part, seems like the admins or mods of the page do nothing.
I'm admire and a huge fan of Glocks. I'm not a guns expert but i've never heard anything about Glocks related to Australia. Not even one in Google. This seems like getting out of hands and not funny! I'm really speechless.
Oh one more thing.. they also joked Sig Sauers are made in China.
I think i'll click unlike to that page.
Im pretty sure when I was in Austria two weeks ago, they had a big Glock sign at a film festival in Vienna. Don't know why they'd be I'm Austria if they're made in Australia...? :confused:

·
Administrator
26,159 Posts
The sad part- 80% of the readers do not know the difference between Australia and Austria- or Switzerland and Sweden. :cool:

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
c3shooter said:
The sad part- 80% of the readers do not know the difference between Australia and Austria- or Switzerland and Sweden. :cool:
Isnt Australia where the kangaroos and dingos live? :)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Ah dingo 8 mah baby Glock. (?)

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MrWray said:
Isnt Australia where the kangaroos and dingos live? :)
Yes.. wombats too

MrWray.. i accidentally click the report instead of the quote, meant to quote comment. Sorry ;). Lol

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
okdonk said:
Yes.. wombats too

MrWray.. i accidentally click the report instead of the quote, meant to quote comment. Sorry ;). Lol
I see how you are :)

No worries brotha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts