Glockmeister visit today!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by DodgerBlue, May 31, 2011.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Well, my new G36 single stack .45 ACP in my waist (Mexican carry) I went over to the Glockmeister today! If you're not in AZ go to www.glockmeister.com

Allways enjoy going there. I needed my clipdraw installed being the main reason to go. I do no home repairs or anything. People always say "it's so easy, you can do it yourself". I say hell no. 20.00 installed is much better than 10.00 uninstalled.

Got to looking at the G30 double stack "compact" .45 ACP. I told the guy about when I bought my G36 the counter guy told me the G30 was much wider than the G36 and I would be better off with the G36 for EDC. Back to the G30, it was not hard at all to wrap my hand around it. But the 13-14 rounds I guess would get heavy.

So I guess the moral of this story is none. Just wanted to tell of my Glockmeister visit and the difference between the 30 and 36. 36 FTW

2. Mandy

Mandy New Member

Glock Fever Brother, I know since I have got it for 11 yrs.

3. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

My Glock affliction started in '87. Sure glad I still have it!

4. twobadazbrothers

twobadazbrothers New Member

glockmeister is the best glock store in az they get all my money :p

5. Guns-N-Ammo

Guns-N-Ammo New Member

+1 for Glockmeister

I just got my brand new G26 from them (6/10/11) and I couldn't have been more happier with them!! I live in MO, and I was worried about ordering my (first) gun on-line. But after this experience, my money will only go to them for the care of my new G26!!! AND I loved the fact that I could customize my gun to what I wanted!!!!

6. Richardson13

Richardson13 New Member

An't nothing like a Glock.