GLOCK Top Gun

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by GLOCK17OD, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLOCK17OD

GLOCK17OD New Member

So here we go again. I love nothing more than to post threads and listen to everyone talk crap. So let's see if we can get through this without the peanut gallery. List your top 3 favorite pistol manufactures.

1. GLOCK of course
    2. Sig Sauer
    3. Kimber

2. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

HK
    colt
    Glock

I wouldn't put Sig in a top 5 list. Too many problems with their QC and warranty process.

3. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Member Lifetime Supporter

Colt
    Glock
    Springfield Armory

4. jamesb

jamesb New Member

S&W
    CZ/Dan Wesson
    HK or SIG

I've had good results with all my SIGs so far.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

6. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

1) CZ/DW
    2) Sig Sauer
    3) Springfield

Honorable mention to S&W, Browning, Ruger

7. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

That's just eFFin gross to put Sig equal to HK

8. jamesb

jamesb New Member

Like I said, all my SIGs (P229 Stainless Elite, P239, & P229 Elite Dark) have performed just awesome for me without any failures of any kind. Same goes for all my HKs i've owned. I'm trading my 34 for a HK full size USP 9mm this weekend and am very excited to finally get another one since i've sold all mine. Out of the two the edge goes to HK, but I really like the higher end SIGs as well.

To each is own.

9. mtbfarms

mtbfarms New Member

STI
    S&W
    Springfield

Two things got the 3 on my list. One is good proudcts and two is support for the shooting sports.

10. GLOCK17OD

GLOCK17OD New Member

Sigs are good guns I am not a s&w fan. I owned a sigma 9 and it was worthless but that's a cheap gun anyway. GLOCK is always at the too of my list.

11. msup752

msup752 New Member

HK
    Glock
    Springfield

12. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Only have two handguns in my personal collection,an fnp-45 and a ruger sp101 both of which have treated me well. But I'd have to say he ruger is probably the favorite.

Two of my good friends have glocks and while I like them and believe they are workhorses of the gun world,they're not much to look at. I like my guns to please me in their performance and appearance. I mean most gun owners spend more time handling and looking at they're guns than shooting them.
    Glocks are like the ugly girl at the bar,sure she'll get the job done well. But you don't want your friends to see you with her. (Heard that one on here lol)

13. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

1. Glock:D
    2. H&K
    3. Springfield Armory

14. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

1. FN
    2. Springfield
    3. Ruger

Sent from a Droid...but not the Droid you are looking for. Move along.

15. PrinC

PrinC New Member

For me its 1. Sig
    2. Tanfoglio
    3. Glock

16. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

It is truly fun to see all the results. I myself would not include Glock. They sell a lot of guns, sure, but they are an inferior product popular among neophytes, IMO.

Top 3 are:

1 - S&W
    2 - Colt
    3 - Ruger

And all American btw.

17. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Shoobee and I are on the same side! :D

S&W
    Colt
    Ruger

18. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

1. S&W
    2. Springfield Armory
    3. CZ

I like Glock, they make a good pistol. Hell, I carry a Glock every day, a 26. While it's nice, there are still others I prefer.

However, I should mention that once I get a M&P9c and it proves to be reliable, it will take over as my EDC.

A Sigma isn't a good gun to base you opinion of S&W on. You should pick up an M&P and give it a go. I got one a couple weeks ago and love it. I actually sold my Glock 17 to fund the purchase. Glock makes a fine pistol, but there are a few things about the M&P that I prefer.

-Fred

19. bones72

bones72 New Member

1 m&p
    2 Springfield xdm
    3 kimber

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

I would take a hi point over a sigma, and I'm a professed smith and wesson man to the bone. Makes me wonder just what the hell they were thinking. Like putting a 4 banger in a mustang, about worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.