Glock problems

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by BigBeau45, Jan 22, 2012.

1. BigBeau45

BigBeau45 New Member

I own a glock 30 no problems at all but just in case if something were to go wrong how or where would I go to get it looked at or fixed?

2. chlogeo

chlogeo New Member

Glock cover their pistols for life. As long as it has not been mistreated they will repair it. Call Glock and talk to a tech he will be more than happy to assist you with your concerns or needs.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Check with you local gun shops to see if they may be a Glock certified armorer. Ask folks at your local range, gun club, etc. where they take their guns for repair.

Get on Glocks website and do a search for servicing dealers.

4. Glockanista

Glockanista New Member

I count myself lucky in that I have never had to have any of my Glocks worked on. One thing I do though, is I shoot a couple of GSSF matches each year, and there is always an armorer on sight to give your gun a tune up and they will replace anything needed, of course at no cost.:)

5. BigBeau45

BigBeau45 New Member

Yesterday I dropped a new fulcrum trigger kit in changed the spring to a 2# pull I'm excited to see how it works but also wondering what kind of problems I m looking at putting a foreign trigger in the 30

6. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

You'll have no trouble with the trigger.

But you could've duplicated the end result spending $50 on parts.

7. BigBeau45

BigBeau45 New Member

I hear you im new at the customizing game trying to learn more every day

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Glocks are easier to work on than most handguns so there's a good chance you can do most repairs. Glocks also are very reliable so there's also a good chance you'll never have to.