Firearms Talk banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Yep. The xd is the only gun I have ever had that problem with. My 1911 don't bother me a bit. Glocks don't bother me. I had the service model and I have shot the xds with the same issues. Just more wrist kick. Than any other gun I have shot. I shot my xd 500 rounds or so. Xds about the same.

· Registered
444 Posts
sickcobra08 said:
Yep. The xd is the only gun I have ever had that problem with. My 1911 don't bother me a bit. Glocks don't bother me. I had the service model and I have shot the xds with the same issues. Just more wrist kick. Than any other gun I have shot. I shot my xd 500 rounds or so. Xds about the same.
Thats a bummer to hear about how the XD line let you down, its seldom to see that (at least for me). The first thing i fed my xdm 45 was 250 rounds or so of old reloads and never to this day had an issue. I know nothing man made is pefect but at least with your 1911 and glock you found something thats good for you that can be trusted.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.