Firearms Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Same shooters & same ammo? I'm less than satisfied with my 9mm targets. I do just fine with the 22lr. I'm wondering, how different are the sights on the M&P from the stock Block?
Our last qualifier with the M&P was with 15 officers total (maximum allowed per group) all shooting Speer LE ammo. The average officer score was 97% on the 200 round qualification, which was an increase of 3% from last average we had shooting Glocks. Our head firearms instructor was easily able to place several rounds into a ragged hole in the head of a B-21 target at 25 yards to demonstrate the guns accuracy after discussion of the internet rumors were mentioned.

The stock M&P sights are a huge improvement over Glock's oem sights. For one they are steel not plastic and for two they are bold and easy to pick up. But if you are talking factory night sights then they are all about equal.

My vote goes for the M&P! I have one in .40 and love it

I also strongly prefer the grip angle of an M&P compared to a GLOCK. The M&P just fits better in the hand to me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.