Glock M26 Finger Pinch

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by shooterm26, Oct 20, 2011.

1. shooterm26

shooterm26 New Member

I was wondering if anyone else was getting a pinched finger at the clip and gun frame when firing there glock m26? It happens with my stock 10rd clip as well as an extended 15 rd clip with a clip sleeve, even after smoothing and rounding off the sleeve edges with sandpaper. Is it because of the slack of the clip in the gun frame and the recoil and as it rechambers another round the clip moves up and pinches the finger? If so what can be done to remedy the problem? Its a great gun and love shooting it and getting pretty accurate with it! when wondering when or if I am going to get my finger pinched:( any help would be great!

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

3. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

You gotta say mags/magazines bro! You'll get busted every time! My brothers will do it to him from time to time but its not an every time occurrence

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why magazines?

Because brain dead gang banger wannabe's and rappers use the term "clip(s)".

5. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Cuz his Brother uses clips, Bro:rolleyes:

Honestly, I thought it was airsoft Mall ninja's that called them a clip.
    [​IMG]

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Come on now guys, its a serious question.....but really, i do remember my wife complaining of getting "clip" bit once when she was trying to put her hair up :-/

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

First was "glock leg" and now we get "glock finger"?

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Whenever i went to CLEET there was always somebody that used the word clip whenever referring to a MAGAZINE in class. The instructors made them wear a couple of pink hair clips in their hair the entire day.. After about the second time they usually got it right

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

OK, enough fooling around, (talking to myself) my guess is that your mag isn't seating properly. Did you put in a extended release?

Does it happen with more than one cli.....uh.....mag?

10. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Now stop it, I'll give you such a pinch! You are such a brute! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Gotta learn sometime,right..

31EB89155714B7115426771A5CB08AA7.jpg

12. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

Put a Bandaid on the pinched finger.
    Replace magazine release (if worn).
    Replace magazine if release slot is worn.

13. Dennis845

Dennis845 New Member

I remember getting "clipped" :rolleyes:

14. shooterm26

shooterm26 New Member

15. MrWray

MrWray New Member

No disrespect intended

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

You have to be able to take a little bit of sas from everyone, nobody here means any disrespect. We all get the same treatment if we post the wrong term for something. If your here long enough you will have a chance to do the same to someone else.just some friendly sassing bro,dont take it personal.

17. JonM

JonM Moderator

that guy looks like one of the fat retards from pawn stars lol

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

That always puzzles me,why dont guys like that just join the REAL military?

19. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Had you gone to the Introductions section first, you would have received the following greeting explaining our rules and a hint of how we operate here.

[​IMG] to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member! [​IMG]

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor. Become a Vendor << Click Here

Rules and Regulations << Click Here

Welcome All, Please Read << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

20. gollygee

gollygee New Member

"Laughter is the best medicine." I'm not sure who coined that phrase, but I believe Reader's Digest use to have a segment with that title. It does work & it works even better if you can laugh at yourself.:)