Glock in Smyrna Ga.

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by GaMatt72, May 29, 2012.

1. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Well today I had to go to the Doc's near Smyrna so I decide to hit Glock for a weapons check up. I wanted to get the new to me 27 looked at just to get a clean bill of health since it was used. Well they are AWESOME!!! The guy that check it out replaced EVERYTHING. I figured I would just get the springs replaced. Now that is customer service to the nines if you ask me. Now it is basically a new gun.:D:D

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Damn. Sweet deal there.

3. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I love it when a company takes care of its customers, it shows that they really care about your business

4. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Good deal. Makes me feel a little bit better about my recent Glock purchase.

5. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

If you ever get a chance to take a tour of the whole grounds it really is something ;)

That is the only way to do business.

6. Frank827

Frank827 New Member

Who'd you speak to? I didn't have such great luck with they're service. There's a crack inside the frame of my brand new FDE G19 and the person I spoke to said "don't worry sir the polymer flexes when you fire the weapon that's why the crack appeared its normal". Not something that inspires confidence in an EDC weapon. Since then haven't even bothered carrying it.

7. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

I just went to Glock in person and told the security guard that I was there to get a weapons check up. He signed me in and told me where to go. A guy was waiting checked my gun in and took it back. When he came back he said all parts are replaced and test fired for quality and function.

8. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

9. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

Call thel again, it is absolutely not normal.

10. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

Certainly not normal. Safety concern as well. Call em back.

11. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I did the very same thing a few years ago with a police trade-in 17. They even gave me all new mags. (I had shown up with three mags). They aso asked if I wanted to upgrade to extended mag release and slide catch. So, I said sure. 20 minutes later I was holding my gun again, still warm from function testing.

12. bigrock44

bigrock44 New Member

I live about 3 minutes from the Glock location in Smyrna. I was also suprised at the way my G20 was returned to me. I purchased night sights anger basically got that plus everything swapped out for new. I only had one mag on me, the rep told me to go home and get the rest of my 10rd mags, and he replaced them with 15rd mags.

The only thing they will not replace is any aftermarket parts.