"Glock Forum Mediators"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by tjacobson, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Friend of mine was banned... He posted a pic of a "penis sheath" from a warrior trip? Nothing but the sheath? It was a display... He posted because he loves armor, weapons from different tribes, etc. the mediator just banned him?

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I don't know what a penis sheath is. Was it obscene in any way? (did it look like a penis, have a pic of a penis on it, ect?)

3. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Nope. It looks like a 5" bamboo ice cream cone... There is a plaque below it saying what it is and giving the history behind it (men would fight each other to
    Practice for invasions and this served as protection. Also, these tribes are forbidden clothing. This is a clothing article as well...

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Kind of an odd post honestly.
    Perhaps it was more of a context issue? Was he new to the forum?
    If it were his first post I would completely understand him being immediately banned. Also has nothing to do with glocks.

5. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

No was a member for a while. Oh well. I will stop complaining about it. I'll end up banned off of here!

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

There's no harm in asking the question. The added context could potentially help the situation. Even mods have bad days and can make mistakes.
    What was your friends handle?

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

please pm the mods about it on the glock forum. cross forum posting about discpline measures is naughty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.