Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Funny...I just bought one myself....and then today I bought the M&P counterpart. Saved up my money and both are really pretty affordable for what you are buying imo.

Haven't put many rounds down range...both seem to shoot really well. So far, I like the M&P's trigger a little better, but it is early. I have to say that I am not dissappointed at all with either gun and I will look forward to many years of shooting with both...btw, first .40 SW I bought and the recoil/accuracy of both guns is quite good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've carried the 35 for years and love it. The only mod I've done to it is put on night sights. The only downside to being a 35 owner is there aren't a lot of holsters to choose from out there.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
USMC-Hat said:
I've carried the 35 for years and love it. The only mod I've done to it is put on night sights. The only downside to being a 35 owner is there aren't a lot of holsters to choose from out there.
I was told to use the holsters for the G22 and it works. I have the Blackhawk serpa OWB and the N82 pro tactical IWB! Both are awesome holsters. What night sights did you get?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I put TFO green dots on my G17. Made a huge difference, very bright and visible. Easily lines up to target. Only down side would be the larger size they are...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Glock 22 holsters will work with the 35 with the executions of light bearing holsters or holsters with a bottom in them due to the difference of length.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts