glock 30s owners

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jjones45, Sep 20, 2013.

1. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

How do you like your glock 30s compared to a regular 30 or 36 if you owned those before? If not, just how do you like it? Only complaint I've heard is more felt recoil than the 30, but I don't really care about recoil on a 45 anyways as its my favorite caliber. I was gonna get another 9mm soon since all I got is one of those but this gun and the glock 29sf have caught my interest. Might wait for a gen4 30s though.

2. cotex

cotex New Member

Wearing a thirty a my hip right now and it doesn't really need to be slimmer in sweatshirt weather in New England

3. cotex

cotex New Member

Here it Is off the waist for a for minutes

Attached Files:

4. danolator

danolator New Member

I got tired of waiting around for a 30S. It doesn't matter anyway. I don't hide my Glocks. I open carry my G30, 19, and 21 with pride. Guns that pretty shouldn't be covered up.

5. lampman

lampman New Member

I have a 30S and am so glad I handled the 30 and the S before I bought it. I have and love my 26! I close my eyes , bring up gun ( empty) to see how my instinctive aim is..... The 30 was a good bit left and to me the 26/30s are a match for my feel. Love it !

6. Chubbyhawaiian

Chubbyhawaiian New Member

I recently bought a 30s and love it. I'm a xd guy but they don't offer anything in regards to capacity and size of a 30s. In Connecticut its way to dangerous now to carry more then 10 rounds so I temporarily retired the 9mm in favor of a bigger hole. For me the recoil is less then +p 9mm.

7. saejosh

saejosh New Member

Is that a bathroom stall picture love the use of environment

8. saejosh

saejosh New Member

I just got my 30s about a week ago and I love it.

9. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

If you want a G29, don't get it. Just get a G30 and do a 10mm barrel swap.

But don't get a G29 and put a .45 barrel in it, the breechface is smaller on the G29.