Glock 30 SF Value

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by bfielder, Sep 21, 2011.

1. bfielder

bfielder New Member

Just wondering what you guys think I could sell my Glock 30 SF for? I don't exactly remember when I purchased it but I'd say about 3 years ago or so. It's practically brand new. Only been fired twice and MAYBE 50 rounds have been through it. Not a single scratch or any kind of wear and tear. I have the 2 factory 11 round magazines and factory case along with the gun lock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon

2. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

The question is, what you want for it? I would look around and see how much G30's with 2 mags are going for and go from there. Im sure you can sell it fairly easy.

3. Dustin860

Dustin860 New Member

I would check gunbrokers and see what they are going for used. Let me know what you find I was looking at that model for a future purchase :)

4. bfielder

bfielder New Member

I mean i'd like to see like $400 at least and anymore then that is gravy. I'm sure I can sell it real easy cuz it's mint but was just looking to get some ideas from people who know more then I do.

5. bfielder

bfielder New Member

Yea I was going to just wanted to know where to start when I negotiate, and yea if i get a price on it i'll let you know what it is.

6. NorthMtn

NorthMtn New Member

Brandon,
    For a little perspective, Cabelas sells used G30's for $450-$550. That being said, true gun values are subjective.

You may want to contact local gun clubs, set your price at $475 and wait for a bite. A brand new G30 purchased through my police supply shop goes for $440. Otherwise most shops here in my area of Pennsylvania charge $540-$600. Just a little perspective for ya.....

7. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Yea $400 is a reasonable deal. I would buy it if i could; sad cause thats my next purchase. Why you selling it anyway??

8. bfielder

bfielder New Member

Yea I was planning on taking it to where I originally purchased it but was just curious to see what people had to say on here. For reference I bought it for I believe $550 about 3 years ago or so.

9. bfielder

bfielder New Member

Well not 100% sure I'm going to but I purchased it originally just for something to shoot for fun on occasion and somewhat for home protection although I live in a fairly safe area. As far as shooting it on occasion for fun i've only shot it on 2 occasions so it's just been sitting there. I kind of need the money though is the real reason i'm considering it and if I was to sell it I would maybe end of picking up something else a little cheaper, but we shall see.