Glock 30 SF Storm Lake ported bbl

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by lampman, Jan 4, 2012.

1. lampman

lampman New Member

Wow is it a beauty! A drop in dual port match bbl! Made for my 30 SF . It has an awesome finish job done by them! A better supported chamber and nicer polished ramp with a radius to feed better AND still be supported a lot more than stock Glock! Can't wait to shoot her with all and any type head ! Keep posted for tests !

image-4155236504.jpg

Attached Files:

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Looks sweet, keep us posted on how it works for ya...

3. theboarbuster

theboarbuster New Member

Nice looking barrel. I just traded 2 of my older glocks off and got a brand new 30 sf comming, should be here tomarrow. How much did that barrel cost.

4. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

I got to get me a another new glock soon gonna go to the gun shop tomorrow and see that they have in stock

5. lampman

lampman New Member

$183 with shipping from Pistol Accents in NY plus a usual 10 day delv!! Ask for Mike!

image-1466271506.png

Love my 30 SF

6. lampman

lampman New Member

Make sure to handle the 30 and the 30 SF! I had both there and was gonna go for the 30 BUT the SF felt like my 26 that I love .... So I bought the SF and love it!!!

7. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Well I went to one of the local gun shops in my town, they didn't have any Gen 4's and my god their prices were crazy high they had Gen3's for a G26 -$594 and the G30 they had was priced at
    $605..... crazy I know of a place thats about a hour or so away that sell them for anywhere from $475 to $500... so big savings and worth the drive.. the cheapest glock I saw was a used gen3
    G26 for $475... thats waht I paid for my Gen4 G23 new LOL...

8. lampman

lampman New Member

Brand new 30Sf $535 in PA :) these are not Gen4 !

9. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

SF is a 2mm difference , you guys do know that right? theres hardly a difference .. when I got my 20 I just got a RF so the floor plug would fit ... but I held both and couldnt really tell the difference

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  10. lampman

lampman New Member

The grip is rounded in the front more where your fingers go and the reach to get to the trigger is allot less. The feel is not even close between the two guns! I spent an hour feeling them and comparing the feel in my hand...
    I'll keep the SF

11. lampman

lampman New Member

Put it in and still didn't get shooting! The fit is perfect! The function of live rounds of various types is flawless feeding into the chamber ! Plus the polished ramp and radius into the chamber leave absolutely not a mark or scuff on the brass, even reloads! Awesome. !! Pics :)

image-1211988467.jpg

Attached Files:

12. theboarbuster

theboarbuster New Member

My 30sf is the smoothest shooting glock I have. I got to know how yours shoots with that barrel. That gun looks good.

13. lampman

lampman New Member

Ok, I can't wait and thank you! Ps look how much better the chamber is supported on the SL bbl:)

image-2012013745.jpg