Georgia Glock 27 for glock 26 or 43

Discussion in 'Trades' started by ewernn, Oct 24, 2016.

1. ewernn

ewernn New Member

Hello everyone. I have a glock 27 battlefield green I am looking to trade for either a glock 26 or 43. If you are interested please contact Erich at (267)*402-0550 I am located in Georgia. I am looking to trade locally however I'm not opposed to shipping it.

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Why not just replace the barrel and magazine? Physically the 26, 27 & 33 are identical.

3. ewernn

ewernn New Member

You have a very valid point but I would wanna carry it like that if I did.

4. JTJ

So carry it. You would have the choice of 2 calibers or 3 if you wanted to add 357 Sig. Somehow 1 of the 3 mags that came with my G26 was a 40. I exchanged it but I ran a full load of 9 mm through it before I realized it was a 40 and it functioned perfectly.

5. ewernn

ewernn New Member

I'm not exactly how that works with the laws ect.

6. JTJ

I dont know what state you are in but you are not buying a new gun only parts that do not require registration. Example the lower unit on an AR carries the serial number. I can buy an upper with no paperwork and have it shipped directly to me as it is a part that does not carry a serial number. I would have to have the lower shipped to an FFL and do the paper work. Now some states list the firearm on the concealed carry permit and they do not like changes. You would have to check with the issuing agency if the firearm is listed on the permit.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  7. ewernn

ewernn New Member

I'll have to look into it more. Thank you for the information. I guess if I was looking to get rid of it I'd be looking for a 43 and not a 26