glock 26 or beretta nano

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by skrapy, Oct 19, 2013.

1. skrapy

skrapy New Member

I like both of them shoot great but i don't know what to pick any suggestions?

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'd go glock but the Beretta is good too. Lol

3. skrapy

skrapy New Member

Its a very difficult choice...lol

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

Wellll I've never shot either but I personally don't like Glocks so I'll say go Beretta. Hahah

5. rb522

rb522 New Member

I have the G26, my wife has the Nano. Both are accurate , reliable , and easy to shoot. I prefer my Glock, but wouldn't hesitate to carry the Nano, while my wife has carried my Glock , and prefers the Nano. I guess what I'm saying here, is that both are good choices. Go with the one that feels better in your hand, and know you got the right one.

6. magnumman

magnumman New Member

As you know, they are both nice. The nano will defiantly carry better but I think with mag capacity and availability, not to mention being able to use all glock 9mm mags, that I would take the glock.

7. skrapy

skrapy New Member

I believe I'm a go with a glock 26 it my be heavyer than the nano but thinking of a shtf motive i belive glock 26 will be my brother lol

8. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

The Glock 26 is pretty thick, especially for its small size, I carried a Glock 19 for awhile(same thickness, not much larger) and found it to be too thick for summer carry, I picked up a Smith and wesson M&P Shield to replace it and it makes a world of difference. I lost 8 rounds though, I'm ok with that, but keep it in mind.

When cool weather comes back, I'm happy to strap on the extra thickness and higher capacity.

9. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

I absolutely love shooting the 26. Now granted, the one I get to shoot is my buddies, and he is macgyver first and a Glock armorer second, so there is no telling what he has done to that gun. But I LOVE it!

10. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Ever shot a 17 or 19?

11. skrapy

skrapy New Member

Yea i know what u mean i might actually get both and switch during seasons lol the m&p sheild feels great nice and thin i love what the did on the slide serations but the nano took me by far compared that's just my opinion.