glock 26 gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by ROLOMALDA, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

What kind of custom sites would you guys recommend for a gen 4 glock 26 for concealed carry

2. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

Trijicon contrast night sights. Wont snag and great for day and night.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

3. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

4. Sgt01

Sgt01 New Member

I really like Tru-Glo Tritiums. Fiber optic for daylight (super bright!) and tritium for low light. We're issued them on our duty weapons. I've read that some folks have complained of their durability, but we have yet had any problems with them and have been using them for about six years now.
    Personally, I also like Meprolight Night Sights. They have a larger white outline around the tritium capsules than the Trijicons.
    I have a couple pair of yellow rears and green fronts. I find it easier and quicker to pick up a sight picture in low light with this combination compared to all green tritiums.

5. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

ForumRunner_20111106_100715.jpg

I just made this holster I just need to get better belt clips let me know what ya think

6. Glore

Glore New Member

Looks pretty sweet! Crossbreed would be proud! What kinda clips are you gonna put on it? I admire your craftsmanship, it's a talent that you should be proud of!

7. Glore

Glore New Member

How do you "mold" the leather to the gun? What process is using?

8. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

First cut the leather dan you soak it in water 30 minutes put your gun in a plastic bag so you could start molding it here is the picture

ForumRunner_20111107_210614.jpg

Then with a leather bone start rubbin it and you see the details of the gun coming through the leather

ForumRunner_20111107_211141.jpg

Leave it alone for 12 hours so it shrink after 12 hours wet it with a damp towel and keep on molding it

9. Glore

Glore New Member

Very cool and inspiring!

10. levelcross

levelcross New Member

I make one like this with the outside being Kydex, cool looking holster. The belt clips are the hang up for mine also, I have spring steel and Kydex clips. If you find better clips please post them and the info.

11. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

Go to crossbreed.com they sell there clips separately for 10 dollars they have different kinds of clips shoes the 1 you want and order it it takes like 2 weeks to get to you

12. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

My Sig 226 came with Meprolight night sights. 8 years latter there still glowing bright!

Tack

13. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Agree on Meprolight. I have them on all my 4 Glocks. 12 years warranty tho. If im not wrong ;).

14. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

I also agree with both the truglo tfo and the meprolights. both glow bright in the dark and are high quality. IMO the truglo tfo are easier to acquire sight picture in bright light then anything else I've tried. They are extremely bright in the the light