Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a buddie that wants to sell me his g26 with 2 regular mag 2 pinkie extension mags and 2 33 rounders with holster and ammo for $300. Is this a good price for what I'm wanting to use it for

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard you can modify it to shoot underwater but I won't mess with that unless the zombies learn How to swim

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
bwalka said:
I've heard you can modify it to shoot underwater but I won't mess with that unless the zombies learn How to swim
U just need to change the firing pin spring cup.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just sent him a text and he is gathering all the ammo and making sure he doesn't have any ammo put away anywhere and he is bringing it over

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Sounds like a deal...HOWEVER, the Glock is FAR TO UGLY to serve as a truck gun! Come on man, respect your truck!

Perhaps a "bottom of the boat" gun...or an "inside the toilet tank gun"...or MAYBEE a Truck gun but ONLY if the truck is a European import who's first owner called it a Lorrie! :D

Kidding...Sort of...:)

Tack

·
Registered
629 Posts
Tackleberry1 said:
Sounds like a deal...HOWEVER, the Glock is FAR TO UGLY to serve as a truck gun! Come on man, respect your truck!

Perhaps a "bottom of the boat" gun...or an "inside the toilet tank gun"...or MAYBEE a Truck gun but ONLY if the truck is a European import who's first owner called it a Lorrie! :D

Kidding...Sort of...:)

Tack
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts