glock 23

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by glock40, May 15, 2012.

1. glock40

glock40 New Member

Is it better to buy a new or used glock 23?

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Are you in Massachusetts?

3. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I like new over used. Nothing wrong with used, just look it over really well.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Something inside of me keeps yelling "Neither!"

Is there a problem with a new one that causes concern? Or could there be a problem with a used one that causes concern?

Have you looked at Hi-Point?

5. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I always like buying new, but that's just me!! I bought my Glock 35 new.

6. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I always like new. But if the price and conditions are tempting, i'd go for used. Y dont apply for gssf membership and u can buy a new gen4 for $420 (in Nevada).

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

8. bigrock44

bigrock44 New Member

I actually traded for G20, and I will say that I was truly impressed with it being used. You may find some really great deals on any used firearm, I guess it will depend on where you will be purchasing it from. Used may save you a $$$, but you know that no one has abused a new firearm.

9. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

go with new the price wont be that big a diffrence.

10. AOK

AOK New Member

For the most part I only buy new. With that said about 1 1/2 years ago I purchased a second Glock 23 with night sights and three mags. The gun only had about 100 rounds through it and looked brand new. I ended up picking it up for $400 and so far have over 12K rounds through her with no issues. As others have said, know what to look for and ask questions. If you can get a deal on a good Glock you've been looking for don't hesitate to pull the trigger.