Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I like new over used. Nothing wrong with used, just look it over really well.

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
Something inside of me keeps yelling "Neither!"

Is there a problem with a new one that causes concern? Or could there be a problem with a used one that causes concern?

Have you looked at Hi-Point?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I always like new. But if the price and conditions are tempting, i'd go for used. Y dont apply for gssf membership and u can buy a new gen4 for $420 (in Nevada).

·
Retired
13,579 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I actually traded for G20, and I will say that I was truly impressed with it being used. You may find some really great deals on any used firearm, I guess it will depend on where you will be purchasing it from. Used may save you a $$$, but you know that no one has abused a new firearm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
For the most part I only buy new. With that said about 1 1/2 years ago I purchased a second Glock 23 with night sights and three mags. The gun only had about 100 rounds through it and looked brand new. I ended up picking it up for $400 and so far have over 12K rounds through her with no issues. As others have said, know what to look for and ask questions. If you can get a deal on a good Glock you've been looking for don't hesitate to pull the trigger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts