Glock 23

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Logan636, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Logan636

Logan636 New Member

I just recently purchased a G23 from my local gun shop and was wondering what sights are recommended? I don't mind the ones that are on there now but I was told u can upgrade to better ones.

2. cmc0108

cmc0108 New Member

i love my trijicon night sights.

3. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

I put Truglo TFO sights on my 26 and wouldn't trade them. They aren't too flashy, but have a nice finish. And, most of all, they are bright during the day and night making target acquisition fast.

4. Rarity

Rarity New Member

So far, all has been said.

Trijicon Novak g11 for the glock 26 has been fine. It should be just as right on the 23. Although, it is rather expensive but worth every penny.

5. AOK

AOK New Member

I've had several different sets on my Glock 23's. So far my favorite are my Trijicon HD Night Sights. I've been running them the last several months and love how the back sights are "blacked out" and how quickly front sight acquisition is. I also love how awesome the rear sights are for one handed manipulations. They are pricey but they are arguably some of the best handgun sights on the market right now IMHO.

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I also recently bought a new G23 and am not unhappy at all with the stock sights. My G22 does have Glock night sights but for most of my shooting the standard ones on the new G23 have been just fine. I'm in no hurry to make any changes at this time. Since you sound happy you might just want to stay put until something comes along that you like enough to make the change.