Glock 23- Laser Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Unchecked Aggression, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Unchecked Aggression

Unchecked Aggression New Member

I know this has been covered, the laser sight pros and cons...but I just purchased my new toy (Glock 23), Ive heard that the internal "Lasermax" gives problems after a while of use. I've seen that Crimson Trace, messes with the grip profile. I can see how all of this can be, I also understand the voice that said it gives away your position and gives alot of info to the same. Point is, I want one to at least play with and try, I was leaning to the Lasermax internal, as I dont want my gun profile messed with. Anyone have any knowledge or insight for me on this? And so you know, this is now my personal defense piece, I know how to shoot, I wont be throwing thousands of rounds thru it, I have concealed carry in NC...talk to me? is this just a useless toy, or a usefull tool. I am left handed to boot..so any change in my gun profile, means I gottta buy ANOTHER left handed, ( and often more expensive) holster. Thanks to any and all help. This is my first day on the forum, probably very obvious, so please excuse any protocol mistakes....

UA