Glock 22 sights

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by bikerlbf406, Nov 5, 2011.

1. bikerlbf406

bikerlbf406 New Member

My Glock 22 has the standard white 3 dot sights and they are dim. So one of the things I plan to do is get new sights. I'm thinking about getting ghost ring night sights, however the cheapest I'm finding is like $90-$110. Is that about how much new sights cost, and any recommendations of what I should go for? After all if I'm going to spend that kind of money on new sights I want to get something that is going to look good and give me just as good accuracy.

2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ive never used the ghost sights, i always use 3 dot tritium night sights. Trijicon, meprolite, and tru-dot are all three good choices. The last sights that i got were $100 installed. Prices may differ in different parts of the country.

3. Glore

Glore New Member

+1 for those sights. I would take a look at XS Big Dot. I have started doing more tactical shooting drills and these sights really appeal to me from a tactical position. Any good name brand sight is gonna be pushing a hundred dollars, you get what you pay for and all the ones listed are top contenders.