Glock 22 Gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by FutureTrooperNC, Jan 17, 2012.

1. FutureTrooperNC

FutureTrooperNC New Member

I'm looking to buy a glock 22, and want to know how it's shoots, if it's reliable, or any comments you have about the gun.

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Look around here on the GLOCK forum a bit, there's quite a bit of talk going on about the gen 4' s right now. Not sure about that particular model, but I suspect you'll find something.

3. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

its a Glock it will last for a very long time, I had a Gen3 22 and had no problems with it, I now have a Gen4 23, no problems with it either...

4. FutureTrooperNC

FutureTrooperNC New Member

Great. There seems to be a lot of customizations available as well. I would love to make it my own in various ways.

5. jscooper1975

jscooper1975 New Member

I have a 22 & a 23 gen 3 I love my glocks you can kick the **** out of the Glock and it will work no matter what

6. coreyray7

coreyray7 New Member

Agreed. I have a 26 gen 3 (personal) and a 22 gen 4 (issued through my department) and both and been through hell! No one stove pipe or misfire.

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

With a screen name of FutureTrooperNC, is the G22 what you expect to be issued? Anyway, nice choice and I am a fan of the Gen 4 in 40S&W. You might want to look at the G23 Gen 4, it's a much handier gun than the G22 for many people. I have both and like the G23 better.

8. 1stMarine

1stMarine New Member

It is a Glock right? Do you even have to ask if its going to be reliable?

Never Forget.

9. bolling

bolling New Member

I have three Glocks but they are all gen 3s. There has been alot of discussion about eratic ejection with the gen 4s and late gen 3s but Glock has figured out the problem and corrected it. To be safe you might want to look for a very current date but if you buy one and it doesn't have the updates and you have a problem Glock will fix it free. A lot of people have no problems at all. They are my favorite pistol.