Glock 21 SF

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by dogwalk, Dec 31, 2010.

1. dogwalk

dogwalk New Member

I noticed that my Glock 21 is stamped SF. Not sure what this indicates but I'm sure some of you can answer this for me. My old Mod. 21 was not stampted this way. Dogwalk

2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Slim Frame, it is a bit smaller that your first Glock 21

3. GLOCK21SF

GLOCK21SF New Member

sf models=short frame

glock 36 is the slim frame

4. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Glock21SF answered correctly. The length of pull is shorter on the 21SF than the standard 21.

5. GLOCK21SF

GLOCK21SF New Member

i love all sf models . i would love to have all glocks in sf models if possible. i already have the 30sf and 21sf & ready to grab the 20sf and 29sf next . i hear alot of people saying that glocks feel funny in their hands , but if they held the sf models i`d bet it would be a whole diffrent outlook on it . cause i know i do . and i just add the talongrips and they are good 2 go . enjoy that 21sf it is a real great pistol indeed. imo 1 of the best glock models .

6. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Glock, the Gen4s 17, 19, 22, 23, and now 26 all have a shorter length of pull which IMH estimation feels akin to th SF.

7. GLOCK21SF

GLOCK21SF New Member

that is so true . looks like i`ma have to add the gen4 g23 , g22 into the collection . but the only 9mm model i would get is the glock17L . but i have my eyes set on a beretta92fs inox in the 9mm .:D

8. ET1

ET1 New Member

I own a 21sf. I almost purchased a regular 21 but when I held the sf I realized it felt so much better. I use a Pachmayr slip on grip with it & it is perfect for me. I now need to send it back to Glock because of the ambi-mag release problem I am experiencing. Even with that I still really like this gun.