Glock 21 gen4?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by MachineGunFunkMatt, Jun 5, 2012.

1. MachineGunFunkMatt

MachineGunFunkMatt New Member

Can I make my glock 21 gen4 to a 10mm glock?
    Thank for the help

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyLPgwHYt0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Don't know what that had to do with the question but, that guy is obviously a booger eating moron, with little concept for the bill ofrights and it's guarantee of individual rights. as well as contradicting himself on a militia at to regulated or unorganized he seems like just the right guy for anti gun folks to send their money to.

4. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I hope you took note that the extractor needs to be modified. It's likely springs would also need to be changed.

6. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Random question. Have you had any problems with your Gen4? Namely stovepipes? I am goin to get a G21 Sf in the next year and im just curious

7. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Have shot 2000 rounds of every type of ammo imaginable over the past year, it will eat anything. Not one FTE.

8. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Very good, thank you sir

9. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

Yes. Barrel/Extractor change. Personally I wouldn't though just cuz 10mm is a beast and I'd rather keep my 21 in carry rotation without mods. Also I heard a rumor 10mm is gonna go away in Glock so would be a good investment... I'll try to find the source on the rumor but ymmv