Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
I was under the impression that Glock set the price range for all of their guns, while this may not apply to auctions for that kind of money I would have gotten a different gun.

If this is the trend I have one I will part ways with and then replace it when the price comes back to reality.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'lll pass... Better to wait till the dust settles.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
They still have G19's for well under $600 here locally. I just bought a like new Gen4 G23 for $469 at my LGS the other day, which is pretty much the same gun and can become a G19 with the addition of a $100 barrel.

If someone has their sights set squarely on a specific high capacity pistol but is without the current funds...it might be worth buying a couple mags for your future purchase. You will almost certianly be able to get the gun later, it just might come stock with 10rd magazines. Then you'll have a couple pre-ban hi-cap mags to go with it. I've actually been considering this for the M1A I wish to someday possess.

AR mags are a little tough to come by right now. But I believe most pistol magazines can be found at reasonable prices if you know where to look. Yes, even Glock mags. G18 mags are going for insane prices ($80-300) on auction sites, yet there are places that have them in stock right now for under $50.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.