Glock 18

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by xplosv8u, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

For those of you that have yet to hear of this magnificent piece of artillery OR are unfamiliar with it's features, I strongly recommend that you research/look up it's absolutely DEVASTATING power considering it's no bigger in size to an average Hand Gun. This phenomenal machine has a rate of fire between 1200 - 1300 rounds per minute! Even after having fired 15000 rounds through the fire arm, it's accuracy and operation in general were NOT compromised one iota.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Do you own stock or what :confused:
    FYI- There is a Glock section----

3. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

So reliable is this monster that it's capable of severe and abusive operation without disrupting the piece's integrity. At last count, it was the holder of "The Guiness Book of World Records" for highest firing rate given the size & type of gun. It's capable of a whopping 1200 - 1300 rounds / min and has various types and capacity magazines available for use with this remarkable piece of equipment. Without question, my personal favorite fire arm by a mile and believe me people - Nothing comes even close to it's formidable design.

4. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

Glock still sucks no matter how fast it fires.

5. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

And please take your worship to the glock section :confused:

6. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Having said this though, opinions are like arse holes,,, everyone's got one mate.

7. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Some variants of the Thompson machine gun can fire 1500 rounds a minute of .45 acp. Much more accurate and conventional. I micro uzi has shoots 1200 rounds a minute and is as big as a handgun. The KRISS Super V submachine gun shoots .45 acp at 4500 rounds a minute. An HK MP5 shoots 6000 rounds per minute. etc, etc, etc. Artillary?. Oh, the gun can be dangerous, people have shot themselves with a Glock 18. The gun is not easy to control. You need lots of training. For example:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fcg543Jow&list=PL5F2AB0435523C754[/ame]

8. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Speakin of arse holes cuzzin :rolleyes:
    And we still have a glock section of -----well-----glock worshipers ;)

9. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Hey Hoss,
    Do you just love these posts. Glock this, Glock that and not even know the facts. Oh well, at least once a week.

10. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

For sure---

11. Ryadew3468

Ryadew3468 New Member

Did you get shot?.....

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Lol, no. I have been close to getting shot, but no.

13. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

I've had the privellage of playing around with one on a rural property, firing several hundred rounds through the bastard. One thing's for certain, they're definitely NOT for the feint hearted or ANY novice/amateurs one bit. You are correct my good man when you state that they're NOT easy to fire at all and probably best left for the more "seasoned" veterans in the game. My opinion is that a Glock 18 basically has a mind of it's own and in order to get any satisfactory use outta the prick, one definitely needs to find a way on which to "Discipline" the weapon and channel it's energy towards the intended target. An example of this in a totally unrelated topic would be the common knowledge of the fact that Porsche's are amongst one of the most difficult cars to drive due to their 'very unorthodox' design and build. But once again, if one finds a way to cope with what's in front of you, (basically become one with the car) then you'll see some astonishing results come from this 'perfect marriage' - Just like ANY firearm, not just the Glock 18. The key to handling ANYTHING correctly is to become 'one' with the thing.

14. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

You have one hell of an imagination

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

the Zen of Glocks!:rolleyes:

16. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

Your view about my imagination was based upon what exactly (that is of substance). Your opinion of my imagination has a Merritt of a Goldsfish. Look in your OWN backyard before you point the finger, my friend.

17. Axxe55

partner, you really should take a chill pill before you blow a gasket and have a coronary. it's just a forum. no need in getting your feelings hurt.:D

18. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

The biggest problem with Glock 18s in the USA is their nearly total lack of availability as transferable firearms for individual ownership. Since machine gun ban in 1986 would mean private ownership of transferable 18s is super rare. So they are pretty much restricted to Military or Law enforcement agency use only or certain licensed dealers who can have samples to sell to law enforcement agencies. So for most folks the Glock 18 falls in the realm of owning unicorns.

There were registered select fire units that could be legally obtained (after a the NFA paperwork and fees) that could be put on a 17 or 19. But these are also expensive and rare as far as transferable units go. But hey, if you've got $30,000 and a source to get your hands on one of the transferable units, your state allows ownership, a handy NFA dealer, a half a year of wait for paperwork and background checks and tax stamps, then I say go for it.

I like the looks of the 93r better personally if I was going to drop the cash on a machine pistol. And if I was going to drop the cash in a full auto I'd probably stick to a rifle caliber because pistol round suck for that kind of investment. But that's just my opinion.

19. motorheadwayne

motorheadwayne New Member

Ooomm! Ooomm!

20. Axxe55

LMAO!!!!:D thanks Dwayne!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.