Glock 18

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by xplosv8u, Apr 24, 2013.

1. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

My fellow Arms enthusiasts, I thought that I'd take this opportunity to express my appreciation & genuine love for a "Hand Gun" that I saw on a cable TV documentary. This particular documentary was very realistic and above all totally fair & unbiased with regards to the weaponry that was showcased. So I don't bore anyone I'll cut straight to the chase. THE most impressive hand gun I saw (for the 1st time) was the Glock 18. What a machine.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I totaly believe that ;)

3. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

I have shot them. They are nice toys, no practical use!:rolleyes:

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

When you base your opinions solely on a TV show or magazine article, you will not have a well rounded view of reality. If you like the G-18, look up Beretta 93r

5. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

Nowhere did I say champion that "I base my views/theory's on TV shows. TV simply "Adds" to your knowledge 'data base' - That is of course if you watch the relavent programs. Also, thank you for your recommendation on looking up the Beretta 93r.

6. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

The 93r is one mean piece of Italian machining

7. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

I must admit, Beretta has always been a big favourite after having seen a mate tear up the farm with one he owned. Not sure though what model it was however it's authentic and smooth operation really appealed to me.

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

European? British?

9. xplosv8u

xplosv8u New Member

European matey & extremely well maintained might I add as the owner's very meticulous in his ways.