Glock 17 Range Report

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by nopistons93, Oct 9, 2010.

1. nopistons93

nopistons93 New Member

Hey guys,

Went to the Guns & Gear Indoor range in Lavonia, Georgia today. Shot my S&W .40 and my Glock 17. Here's a few photos..

This is at 10 yards, 2 full 17 round clips.

Attached Files:

2. Recon 173

Recon 173 New Member

Put a few more rounds through it and you'll see your groups tighten up. Keep in mind that a Glock is meant to be reliable and not a super accurate tack driver. One of the best guns ever made anywhere at all. Somewhere around 500 rounds or less most Glocks begin to give the shooter a decent group.

3. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

Glock 17:)

nopistons93; Sir, :)your ''Bad Guy" had one bad day ;) good first outing
    Thanks for sharing:)

4. tmoore912

tmoore912 New Member

Looks like a good day at the range. I bet it was fun. Sometimes it takes time getting use to the Glock trigger. At 10 yards with a good two handed grip, you are trying to get one ragged hole shooting 2 full mags out of your G17. Good luck and keep practicing.

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

.......really?

6. nopistons93

nopistons93 New Member

thanks guys, this was now a total of 200 rounds through the gun after this range day. I already improved a decent amount from the first 100 rounds, so Im happy with that. Also, I was able to hit those small silouettes at 7 yards; hitting about half of my shots right on em and the other half rather close.

7. DiabloMan

DiabloMan New Member

Glock 17 at range

Hey nopistons93! I have a M17 Glock that I bought at Glock armorers school in 1991. At the time I bought the pistol it had 340,000 rounds through it! I got it for $125 and replaced all internal parts. A friend offered me $400 for it and it went to it's new home. It's alive and shooting good. I have several other Glocks. Looks like your pistol groups good! Happy shooting!