Global Warming Hits Egypt

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Rocky7, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

[​IMG]

Bwahahahahhaha.

Where's Al Goof now?

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

but...but...but all these events are caused by global warming ;)

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Right. It's mind-boggling how many media people follow along that Humpty-Dumpty logic. I wonder sometimes if they are really muppets.

Has anybody checked?

4. TLuker

TLuker New Member

I've told ya'll before the PC term now is "climate change". That way they can't be wrong. :D

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The northeast is getting hammer now!

6. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

It has not warmed 1/10 of one degree in the past 15 years this is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the American people.
    Al Gore has made millions pushing this garbage on any that will listen, its not getting warmer we are on the verge of a cool down!
    The sun is what warms the earth and h20 holds the heat in much better than c02 but the alarmist don't want you to know that.
    Check this out and then tell its going to get warmer............http://www.space.com/23934-weak-solar-cycle-space-weather.html

What the hell would be wrong with a little warmth right now? High temp here today was 13 F and a big storm is on the way. :confused:

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I thought so too until it was eclipsed by the Affordable Health Care Act.

8. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

Al Hoof.
    Interestingly, it is also a leading newspaper in Egypt, right where Member McCool is stationed.

9. Pasquanel

I stand corrected Sir! Second biggest :p

10. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Just to pile on a bit:
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/13/study-earth-was-warmer-in-roman-medieval-times/
    Them danged ol' Romans with their SUVs and Coal fired power plants.

11. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Interesting! Wonder if the global warming idiots ever thought of comparing temps of Venus, Mars and Earth over decades to see if there's a correlation that could be explained somewhat by solar output cycles. Of course it's not as simple as that but I wouldn't be surprised to see all three tending to move in the same direction at the same time.

12. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Yup, just goes to show ya. That's what caused the Fall of the Roman Empire. If they'd stayed with chariots, we'd all be speakin' Italian. :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  13. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

You wouldn't want to introduce logic into a debate like this would you? You can't create all sorts of new and worthless laws if you introduce logic into the debate.

14. Pasquanel

15. rurak

rurak New Member

I live in Massachusetts. I promise you we aren't getting any of that global warming. We had a full fledged blizzard last year with 3 feet of snow overnight and as I type this we are getting 2-3 inches per hour till tomorrow morning ........ send some global warming my way!!!!

16. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

I hope that snow melts soon that camel looks malnourished, how is Abdul supposed to ride to jihad on a malnourished camel???:D

17. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

The climate of this rock has changed hundreds of times in its life & it will again & there ain`t a darn thing we can do about it !.............

18. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Can you forward some of that snow to New Mexico (Central), no precip and it is cold and dry! Please!

19. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

It snowed in Jerusalem a few days ago as well. Its really funny how these Al Gore and the likes disappear when its cold weather, but come out in groves when its 1 degree warmer than any normal day.

20. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Climate change first appears in Das Kapital written by Karl Marx in 1883. Marx claimed that capitalism and Christianity would pollute the planet in their pursuit of profit. This in turn would cause climate change which would destroy the planet.
    Al Gore was an avid student of world communism.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• aj.jpg
      aj.jpg
      File size:
      7.6 KB
      Views: