Global gun control law pushed by Clinton

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Gh0zt36, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

"The Obama Administration will take its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama White House intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations," according to journalist Joan Sharon.

Global gun control law pushed by Clinton - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

I could be wrong but you guys dont strike me the type that will say " ok mrs clinton heres all my guns "

what say you?

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

stock up on bullets and body bags

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Screw the body bags, let em rot in the sun.

4. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I was gonna say the same thing ..... So in essence this would disarm our country and leave us defenseless against enemies both foreign and domestic. You think thats what tPtb want ?

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

This isn't one I've seen before. What's it mean?
    BTW, as many of us know, it would only disarm the law abiding citizens. This is where many of us have to choose whether or not to become "outlaws"

6. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, the Obama bunch is going to take your guns, throw you in one of those huge railroad cars with buckets for toilets. You will be taken to one of numerous FEMA internment camps in the US western desert.

You will be guarded by statuesque ladies dressed head to toe in black leather and carrying whips. They are trained in Madame Veronica's school of S&M.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Well if you put it that way...

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

the powers that be

9. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

One of you legal types correct me if I'm wrong, but the President, and congress, are banned from signing any treaty that violates the constitution, which this one definitely would. (And no, they ain't gettin my guns.)

10. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Well one must understand . the constitution means as much to these globalists as a chinese take out menu

11. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

I'd post what these globalists could do, but I have a funny feeling I'd be banned for eternity.

12. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Forget rotting in the sun feed them to the fish cuz im afraid the buzzards would die from all the lies the eat

13. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

You know if you beat the crap out of a politician all your left with is an expensive suit and a pair of smelly shoes, right?

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya and a toxic cloud.

15. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Have to get past 2/3 super majority of the Senate!

16. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Correct me if im wrong but isnt 2/3 of the senate democrats?

17. ttolhurst

ttolhurst New Member

Banned? How? What's the mechanism that would prevent them from doing so?

18. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Haven't read the constitution since college, and that was a looooong time ago. There's a clause that states that the government is not allowed to enter into any treaty that would violate any part of the constitution.

19. ttolhurst

ttolhurst New Member

And are there Constitution Police who will swoop in and prevent the President and the Senate from entering into such a treaty? Of course not. They can enter into any treaty they wish; maybe a court might subsequently reject the treaty as unconstitutional, but there is nothing that can stop a unconstitutional treaty from being ratified, except the conscience of enough Senators.

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

I have a copy of the Constitution in my truck. I'll have to see if I can look it up.