Girl gets owned on live radio!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Atwood, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Atwood

Atwood New Member

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*cringing* Damn, that was brutal, lol.

"How can I really crush this bitches soul?" Absolutely EPIC.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That was really cold... and funny as hell.

4. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

"How long will it take you to get all your crap out of my house?" ROFL

5. DoyleTheDog

DoyleTheDog New Member

That was freakin great!!! I feel for that Chris guy, but he got her back pretty good.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

That was pretty damn brutal, humiliating and deserving. I personally, would have maybe handled it in a more of a discreet fashion....and it would have included the other guy, Eric. They were both guilty in my eyes.

Now, where's a giant, hungry snapping turtle when you need one. :cool:

Jack

7. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Haha. Whore shouldn't of cheated. Reminds of this radio show here where, long story short, a wife found out on the air that her husband was cheating on her with HIS NIECE! :eek:

8. detroit2786

detroit2786 New Member

Thank You

Thank You for the post. That was awesome

9. Car54

Car54 New Member

Wah, wah, I just made a couple mistakes a while back, but I'm trying to correct them...wah wah wah....Glad he found out now rather than later.

10. MB44

MB44 New Member

Excellent stuff,... reminds me about...eaaahhhh six years ago, I divorced my X-wife on Valentines day.

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Loyalty is a quality I admire, good thing my wife has it.

12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That was wrong, and very cold.

Being cheated on hurts, I know, but.........no.

Who here would want to be publically humiliated for anything they have ever done?

13. DoyleTheDog

DoyleTheDog New Member

The point is this chick was very selfish and all about herself. She got exactly what she deserved. She continued to cheat on him even after she saw the engagement ring. I'm sorry, but that is just cold blooded.... Even her own friend ratted her out. What does that tell you about her if her own friends are willing to do that.

14. orangello

orangello New Member

If it was for buying that Ford Exploder, i'd feel i was due any ridicule coming my way.

As far as i know, i've never been cheated on, nor have i cheated on anybody i dated. Now there was this one time i cheated with a chick, but i had previously dated her and felt pretty crappy about it later, especially when i found out her man was 7'3" and a former boxer. :eek: MMMMhmm, that young lady could've dechromed a trailer hitch in a heartbeat. People cheat sometimes; usually, it's a warning of worse to come and a good reason to bail.

15. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Take it from someone who has been cheated on...she deserved it. That is the shallowist form of betrayal. She will get over the embarrassment, but that is something he will remember for the rest of his life. Imagine the one person you trust and who means everything to you, taking it all and crapping on it.

If the roles were reversed and the girl was dumping the guy, then everyone would be jumping up and down praising her.

16. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I have been cheated on and wouldn't do that. At least this guy wasn't already married to her and had two small children like I did.

They cheat,or lie for that matter, dump them. Doing something like this does more damage to his soul than hers imo.

No, I would feel the same if the sexes were reversed.

17. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Best line: "Yeah, well you weren't even a listener"! Great stuff.
    [​IMG]

18. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

I admire your strength and ability to resist. I can not say that I would be as strong as you in your described situation. It takes a truly strong person to think of another's well being when you have been hurt by that same person.

I have an entirely new respect for you.

EDIT: Just for reference, my original comments were in general and not directed at you or anyone in particular.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  19. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

it would have bee even funnier if they could have put it on tv, i would of loved to see her face when she realized what was going on.

20. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

hell yea :D id do it if i thought of it in the past