Girl Drinks Mom's Meth Bong Water, Dies

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, Feb 13, 2020.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

2. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Maybe they'd have taken the kid to the hospital had they not faced possible arrest for drugs . So the kid is dead . The drug war is the gift that keeps on giving .

alsaqr and woodlander like this.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

alsaqr, towboater, austin92 and 2 others like this.
  4. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Ahhhh yes, the scum that refused to get medical help for their 6 YEAR OLD daughter because of fear of legal consequences for themselves are just victims of the system and should be blameless victims with no consequences, right?

My prayer tonight:
    Dear God, please sent the asteroid NOW!!!!! We are done here...

towboater, TankTop, kfox75 and 2 others like this.
  5. Rentacop

I don't remember saying exactly that .

6. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Well sorry if I misinterpreted your intent, but I read it as an excuse to curtail accountability for the "parents". If the is not so then I apologize.

7. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

I’m pretty sure minus the war on drugs these POS’s would still go to prison for murder/manslaughter.

alsaqr and Wambli like this.
  8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Some drugs should never be legal. Meth is one of them

alsaqr, primer1, Rifling82 and 2 others like this.
  9. Rentacop

You don't state your reasons for that position, one that is amply refuted in LEAP vids on YouTube .
    Then there's Ayn Rand's position that government has no business protecting people from themselves or in enforcing " morality " .

winds-of-change and TankTop like this.
  10. donthav1

donthav1 Well-Known Member

Here's my reason on why meth should be illegal:
    ActorShaunWeissMugshotComposite29Jan2020_large.jpg
    That is the same man, he's 41 in the left photo, 30-something in the right, and addicted to meth.

primer1 and towboater like this.
  11. Rentacop

That is a good case against using meth but it isn't evidence that drug laws are a proper function of government ( 1) and effective in curbing drug use ( 2) and does nothing to disprove LEAP's contention that the drug laws make the problem worse . (3)

______________________________________________________________________________

" The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. "
    -H.L. Mencken-

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 4:00 AM
  12. Rentacop

" The strange American ardor for passing laws, the insane belief in regulation and punishment, plays into the hands of the reformers, most of them quacks themselves. Their efforts, even when honest, seldom accomplish any appreciable good. The Harrison Act, despite its cruel provisions, has not diminished drug addiction in the slightest. "
    -H.L. Mencken 1924-

woodlander and alsaqr like this.
  13. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Any parent who allows a kid to become poisoned deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Meth is some bad stuff, no doubt about that. Once addicted, it's nearly impossible to kick the stuff.

The "war on drugs" is a sick joke that has resulted in the incarceration of millions of users and small time peddlers. More dope is coming into the US than ever before.

The US formerly had a national drug education program that went away when privately run prisons came into being. Can't keep those prisons full when folks are lead to believe that drugs are bad.

Over 40 years ago i had a sit down chat with the man in charge of drug addiction for his state. He said that powerful untouchable movers and shakers, including politicians, were running the dope trade.

Haskell Evans was a Lawton, OK pharmacist and member of the Oklahoma Board of Health. Haskell Evans sold enough Sudafed to make 50 pounds of meth. He was prosecuted but the OK attorney general intervened and Haskell Evans was fined about $250,000 with no jail time. The Lawton judge was so po'd that he barred the OK attorney general from his courtroom.

14. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

Then there’s my own story way back from Saturday. I occasionally suffer from anxiety, months feeling great then Saturday morning out of nowhere. Called my Dr around 11 and a nurse called me back around 4. Said the Dr left at noon and I have to call back on Monday and it usually takes a day to get filled. So because some twat-waffle in DC knows what’s best I can’t get a prescription filled for three to four days. I’m so glad the federal government is here to take care of me!

15. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man Active Member

That's why it's called DOPE, if you are around it you turn into a DOPE!

16. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

Meth bong water? That would have a rather unique smell to it. It's so weird that good weed smells so good and so does the smoke, but yet it makes the bong water smell absolutely awful! God help you and your carpet if you accidentally spill the water on it. Don't ask how I know.

Just legalize it all already. Ever since weed has been legalized, drunk driving deaths have gone down. As far as meth goes, it's just like any other vice in that you need self control. There's no such thing as bad drugs, only bad users.

17. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Can anyone spell involuntary manslaughter! Serves her right and even doing it around a small child! Hope she gets what she deserves!

alsaqr likes this.