Girl arrested for dialing 911.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dnthmn2004, May 9, 2009.

1. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UrmnS60420]YouTube - Good Cop Bad Cop: Arrested for 911 Call[/ame]

Unreal.

They deserve to win a lawsuit and they probably will.

2. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Wow, I didn't think she was that out of line for being scared and dropping the f-bomb...I know I'd be a bit freaked out myself....you would also think that maybe the fact that she called back SEVERAL times might strike a chord in his mind that "maybe there really is an emergency and maybe she is freaking out because something is seriously wrong"....

3. WDB

WDB New Member

I imagine lots of 911 call include swearing and this guy was way out of line. He might be a good police officer having a bad day but clearly shouldn't be working a 911 call center. The girl being arrested will be a larger issue in the lawsuit as she did nothing wrong and the arrest was wholey on the police department and not a 3rd party report. Thank God it all turned out alright for her farther as this could have gone truly bad considering his condition.

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Imagine if her dad died during this? The guy should be fired and sued, not just suspended.

I don't like being cussed at either, but I'm not the moral police for the public.

5. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

What a bunch of CRAP! That azzhole is "allegidly" trained to handle high-stress calls, which includes colorful explicitives. All he got was 2 weeks off with no pay? BFD...

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I can't comment on this I head about it on the radio. If I comment they will ban me from this forum.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Dude sounds pretty thin-skinned to be working as an officer or 911 operator; they should find him something less public to do.