Gi Joe's surplus

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by FernandoTheCommando, Jan 28, 2014.

1. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

Anyone have any experience with gijoesmilitarysurplus.com? I was checking it out and they look to have a ton of good surplus items. Also, I saw some fox brand bags and gear on that site and in the army navy store near me. They looked decent but the super cheap prices (compared to 5.11, Condor, and mystery ranch) kind of made me nervous. $35 for a molle compatible 72 hour pack seems too good to be true.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

2. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I have purchased several items from them and never had a problem. I have never had to send anything back so I dont know about returns.

3. coastwatcher42

coastwatcher42 New Member

I'm sure that you have heard the old addage "you get what you pay for." With Fox, you don't even get that.

Also, please don't lump Condor in with Mystery Ranch as they are worlds apart.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  4. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

I was just naming brands in the same general price range. I'm aware condor is a cheaper than mystery ranch. As for fox, I know nothing about them, but for someone on a budget they might be ok. The stitching looked decent and I'm pretty sure the pricing was on used bags. I own mostly 5.11 bags, but the military Alice packs they had were good enough for our troops into the 1990's.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app