getting an fal.

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by shootitout, Oct 4, 2011.

1. shootitout

shootitout New Member

I found a DSA Imbel FAL with a hard case for $999.99 and was wondering what you all thought or any suggestions on other guns I should look at. I really want an fal.

2. shootitout

shootitout New Member

also just any other 308 semi auto rifles that are good or just a good FAL that anyone knows of.

3. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

It's all about preference. FAL is a good .308 rifle. One would argue an M14 or an AR-10 are just as good if not better. It's really about what you want, and what works for you.

4. shootitout

shootitout New Member

Ya I like the feel of the fals iv held more than the ars iv used. I would love to here other thought on the guns im looking more at the dsa more then the importated one.

5. blitzen25cat

blitzen25cat New Member

I have a STG 58/DSA receiver(Grayslake Ill.) and would recomend the Fal with a DSA receiver. I had mine since the late nineties and never had any problems. This is the only 7.62/51 rifle that I currently own as I sold my M1a1 and 49/56 rifles. I have heard that DSA makes the better receivers. Best regards:D

6. shootitout

shootitout New Member

thanks i was looking at the DSA's and i think i might try to get one but IDK if i can get the money :( i hope so.