Gettin a grip...lol

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by readygirl, Apr 28, 2013.

1. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Just put a Hogue grip on my P95. Feels great, real grippy. Makes it alot easier for me to operate the slide/mag release. Not easy to install if you have long fingernails....lol Cant wait to try it out.

Attached Files:

2. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Finger grooves are a huge improvement most of the time, I've found that I generally shoot better with them than without. The one exception being the 1911, but maybe that's just in my head.:eek:

3. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Almost just made a joke about coke, decided it might be a bit too revealing, so instead......

COOL GUN!!!!!!

I really do want to add a p95 to my already awesome collection someday soon! Just need a way to justify it to myself before I spend the dough.

4. mdauben

mdauben New Member

My experience is exactly the opposite. I've never held finger grooved grips whose size and spacing fit my hand (while my hand is a bit on the large side, its by no means freakishly big). The only gun I own with finger grooves is my Glock 36 and I'm seriously considering grinding them off they are so annoying. :(

5. danolator

danolator New Member

I have hogue sleeves on my Glocks and a piece of bicycle inner tube on my M&P. I put a Houge grip on my SP101 357 before I even fired it. I don't like plastic grips on semi autos. I got to have finger grooves on my revolvers.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013