georgia

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by Subcomp9, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Subcomp9

Subcomp9 New Member

gun shows in georgia??

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

3. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

Son and I went to the Eastman Gun show in Perry Ga. yesterday.. Nice show.. Sadly no new gun purchases but I did walk out with a nice Cold Steel Spartan :D

4. Subcomp9

Subcomp9 New Member

Didn't even know eastmans was in town didn't think it was until next month

5. Subcomp9

Subcomp9 New Member

That Spartans a kick *** knife

6. Subcomp9

Subcomp9 New Member

7. KingTiger

KingTiger Member

I made it out to the RK Show Sat. at the ATL Expo Center.

Picked up some 300 BLK subsonics & a new bumper sticker.

I am not a fan of the Eastman shows.

8. Casey355

Casey355 New Member

Is the RK show better than the Eastman's shows? I have always went to the Eastman's and really liked it. But there is a RK show this weekend near me and was thinking about hitting that one up because I have never been to that one.

9. KingTiger

KingTiger Member

I think so. There is collusion among dealers at the Eastman's shows. You can find better deals on guns from your local gun stores. That, & Matt Eastman is just a POS.

10. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

I hate Eastman's and after yesterday going to the RK show and one of the gun store said you can't miss a RK show they are the best. Well they stink as well. I like Gunrunners. I will stay going to Gunrunners.

11. bigrock44

bigrock44 New Member

I tend to stay away from gun shows now, UNLESS, I am really bored and have nothing better to do. I have been getting better prices at local gun shops than I have gotten at gun shows.

12. Billy9mm

Billy9mm Member Supporter

There is a show at the fairgrounds exhibit building in Augusta this weekend. Put on by Gunrunners Shows, last one was ok but nothing to really brag about. Prices are usually to high, but you can find a deal every now and then if you really search. Wait till sunday evening to get the best deal just before they start packing up.