Georgia Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Feb 11, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Sure see a lot of fellow GA folks on here as of late. Maybe we're taking over!

2. Jess

Jess New Member

I really really want to move to Georgia for grad school....

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Take over? Nah, the Texas contingent will out number/out gun anything Georgia bring to the field. You may have Ft. Benning, but we have Ft. Hood.

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

We have Benning AND Stewart. We also have the Redneck Army Stealth Rangers for you to consider. We could also lead you folks into the swamps and let the croc-o-gators take care of business...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  5. robocop10mm

We got us some swamps ful of croc-o-gators. Pretty much everything east of Houston is swamp. You forget we have Randolph and Dyess AFB's and Ft. Bliss in addistion to two deep water ports.

Also our irregulars are a wiley bunch that you will not be able to extract any intel from if captured because they no habla the Englais. There secrets are safe from redneck interrogation techniques. Water boarding does absolutely no good as they are very accomplished swimmers.

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

How could I forget Randolph - I was stationed there for 9 years and that's where I retired from the USAF. Yes Robo, I was a Texan for a time.

To continue our battle, we also have the F-22 Raptor at Dobbins ARB and Kingsbay Naval base in case we need to bring submarines into the fray...

7. robocop10mm

Better yet, we can team up and take Washington DC and NYC back from the yankee carpet baggers.

8. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Hmmmm, my oldest lives in NYC so we already have a lookout...

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

NC is getting in on this movement! Camp Lejune, Cherry Point....a bunch of pissed off red necks.

10. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

And it's close enough that we can claim Holloman too :p

Plus we have the "RANGERS" :eek: be afraid, be very afraid :p

11. junho806

junho806 New Member

Another Georgian reportin in for duty!
    :D
    Just give me the order...

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ohio has seen an upturn in membership. We have Wright-Pat and the Coast Guard. I know there is no comarison to GA or TX, but the aliens they have at WPAFB are of the outer space kind....oooohh. :D

We could come up with the western flank for the DC-NYC operation. :)

13. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

I used to live in Augusta....does that count?

14. Gabob

Gabob New Member

Don't forget Warner Robbins . Largest air material base in the world. Maybe we could team up and retake the northern parts of the country

15. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Wait, we need you for the Texas contingent :rolleyes:

16. 12GaHottie

12GaHottie New Member

haha I'm going to have to say that Holloman stays with us New Mexicans! Come on, we don't have anything else! The raptors are all we have to be proud of!! lol :p They are also talking about F-35's training out here now as well.

17. robocop10mm

You don't mean the "Texas Rangers"? The LEO's? Legends in their own minds!

18. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Once again, Robo, you're posting before 7 pm...Threadkilla!

19. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

Don't forget Robins AFB. Largest industrial complex in the SE and also has the largest runway. We can move a lo of aircraft through. Also have the JSTARS based there.... Spy from the sky and also the U2:eek::D

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Wait one minute here. I will ship all my Northern Virginia driver your way (Either one of you) then I will throw some rain then snow and watch them take you all out. I have quantico MCB, FBI, CIA, Army, Air Force, and Navy. Plus I got Red neck deep woods red necks. I am talking about guys who will kill you over a dog and then cook your butt up and eat it with some of that moon shine.

I got guys that will run you to death with Their deer and coon dogs.