georgia police handcuff and transport kindergartner

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Apr 17, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Does Milledgeville ever do anything that is positive?

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

They should've tazered the brat.

4. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Agreed^^
    I find it humorous that they cuffed her, kids nowadays are a breed of their own. I know if I would've pulled a stunt like that when I was in school, it would've resulted in an asswhoopin' for the ages, my mom didn't play games, especially when it came to school. I hear the horror stories from my fiancee, who teaches 5th grade locally, and how the kids were that day, and I'm usually always left speechless. Within her first month at the school, she had a student tell her to go f**k herself and threw a tantrum and stormed out of the room, all the kid got was a no-no talk by the principal and was put back in the class the next day with no action taken, unreal.

5. fmj

fmj Active Member

Maybe if the mother would do her job this wouldnt have happened.

Maybe the brat was sufficiently "shaken up" that she wont become a ward of the state in the near future.

6. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

+10^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kids these days need to realize theres consequences for their actions, god knows they're not being taught this at home. Parents and teachers used to be united, nowadays parents are actively fighting against them setting the example for their bad *** kids. Itsa dam shame.

7. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

I was surprised the cuffs could actually lock around a six yr olds wrist without falling off...:eek:

8. KllSwtch8473

KllSwtch8473 New Member

If the cops had ever picked me from school i think i would have rather stayed in jail then let my parents come to pick me up. On another note my mom teaches for the state and a few years back she had a student put a brick in her purse and hit her in the face with it. she has also had students throw desks at her and even had a student try to stab her with scissors.

9. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

I just wonder what made her mad...

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I grew up an Army brat, and on post our friends dads would threaten to beat our asses if we got in trouble. I was more scared of a few friends dads than I was of my own.

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

12. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Rulers, pointers, paddles and belts. There was no question who was in charge even in So Cal and I am that old.

13. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Lets see...teacher tore my backside up. Then the principal. Mom came and got me, that was a whipping. Then dad came home from work. By that time I could barely sit. He took care of being able to. So yeah, I wasn't prone to getting in trouble at school.

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Guaranteed ... GUARANTEED that that child behaves EXACTLY the same at home!!! :cool:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  15. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

What ever happened to love in the home, trust in friends, and cooperation with society?
    This looks as if it’s another Trayvon Martin case in the making.

16. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

But the child psychologists will state she's just expressing herself and acting out in a need for hugs. They'll be saying the same thing when she robs a liquor store and shoots the owner in twelve or so years, too.

17. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I won't discount that poor upbringing almost inevitably leads to poor behavior, but it is not an absolute. Sure, this kids parents are already clearly doing a piss poor job and this child may end up handicapped because of it. But as one get older they inherently learn the difference between right and wrong ... some choose wisely and some choose poorly :cool:

18. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

One of the most enlightening documentaries I ever watched was called 'Little Rock, 50 years later'. Ignore the race. Watch the families and the children. You can easily tell who is and isn't going to be running a business or a shovel.

19. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Six year old handcuffed? A bit too totalitarian for me. :cool:

20. downsouth

downsouth New Member

All part of the sheperds plan for the young sheep to be use to be handled. How many stories about tsa doing pat downs on young children have we seen.