Gentlemen: Give away for April underway

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Apr 6, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

April give away is going on for supporting members in the Bunker. Send your $12, and become a supporting member of the forum and get in on this.
    22-250 brass, Knife, 9mm & 40 cal. brass courtesy of Capttango, and myself. It is just $12.00. We piss more than that away on junk.

2. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

bump

bump, bump, bump burp, scuse me

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This is a really good deal, and it helps support the forum that we all love so much.

Plus, and don't tell anyone else, but there are bewbs galore in the Bunker section....

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I went to the Bunker, and became good looking and irresistable to women. My skin cleared up, my heating bill went down, and I am immortal.

Just sayin.:cool:

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Funny, the second I became a supporting member, a gorgeous nympho knocked on my door carrying a 6 pack and a smile. The satellite company called next to tell me I get lifetime free subscription as well as free pay-per-view.

The Bunker pays for itself in minutes!! :D

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I kinda hate how that gorgeous actress with the pouty lips and the adopted kids hogs the threads, though. Speaking to her on a daily basis and resisting her advances takes all my free time.:mad:

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I can put up with it, as long as she keeps up with the live topless video chats she does late night. :D

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Thank heavens for the list of "places that still have ammo" section of the Bunker. Now I can go to the range this weekend, instead of contemplating buying that .357 Sig, since that's the only ammo left anywhere.

I'm also grateful for that free he-man enhancement section. I'm tripping all over myself, literally!;)

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hey my walmart is starting to get some ammo in. Mainly in odd calibers. but they had 20 box of federal bulk 22lr. I wish I could afford to buy them all.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Tango, that would probably be a better investment than most stocks, at the moment. 401K vs. .410 ammo, which has the better return on investment?

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Primers are the hot item right now. Some stupid morons are out there paying $300+ over price for 5000 primers.

5000 from midsouth is like $176 guys on gunbroker are charging $475+ for 5000 primers.

13. orangello

orangello New Member

I like Gunbroker's layout, but the prices seem a bit high on some items as compared to prices at some other online shops. I suppose that is just part of an auction website.

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

As a courtesy bump, I'd like to thank the Bunker for reuniting me with my mother, whom I thought dead for the last 20 years.

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ok, this has gone a little askew.

The fact is that if you don't become a supporting member and put your name in the hat in the BUNKER, you can't win the April Giveaway. Involved is some 22-250 brass, a knife, some 9MM brass and a bunch of .40 S&W brass. To date, the largest giveaway. Remember, you can't win if you don't become a Supporting Member. That means that Supporting Members are winners. :D

16. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Bump

Bmp, bump. beer, blump, beer, b..........

17. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Bump: Join, and check out the Bunker

This thing is growing. Check out his month's prizes. Look what is coming up for May.

18. WDB

WDB New Member

I got JD's thumbs up so can post the May offering.

The top one is a Chipaway Cultery, the other is a well used Pakistan dress and skin knife.

The Chipaway is truly nice knife that most hunters would be proud to have the Pakistan needs to be sharpened and cleaned but it is a quality used knife.

To be entered in the drawing you have to be a supporting member. The cost to be a supporting member is a mere $12. Heck that's a bargin to support a site like this and to be added into the monthly give aways. Not to mention being a supporting member gets you into the bunker forum.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  19. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Bump, bump

Join up, and receive.

20. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Bump

C'mon folks, you don't know what you are missing. :p