Gen 2 Glock 21

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by EiteCombat, Dec 2, 2010.

1. EiteCombat

EiteCombat New Member

Hey guys. Haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to let you know about my latest delve into the tupperware universe. Went to my local FFL yesturday and ended up picking up a gently used 2nd Gen Glock 21. It was $350 with all the glockophenalia (extra mag, loader, box, paperwork, cleaning tools, etc.) I dunno what happened, but my wallet just jumped up on the counter, opened itself and threw my bank card at the dealer.

Anyways I was having trouble checking prices to see if I got a good deal, so any opinions?

After getting it home and giving it some tlc, everything seems to be in good order, hope to take it to the range today. Also threw some Hogue grips on it, then gen 2 grip isn't quite as comfortable as I would like it. Hogue fixed that though, now its a gen 2.5.:cool:

2. Logan2302

Logan2302 New Member

Your wallet got a very good buy!

3. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

I'll give you $351.37 for it. Always nice to turn a profit in these troubled times.

4. EiteCombat

EiteCombat New Member

Do I hear $351.45?:p

5. Punisher56

Punisher56 New Member

Not a finger groove man myself, I own six, one Gen.1 model 17
    and five Gen.2 various models.

I'll go 355......;)

6. EiteCombat

EiteCombat New Member

I was never big on the finger grooves either. However the grip felt kinda weird, towards the bottom compared to a gen3. Thats why I got the Hogue. Now it's perfectly comfortable and ready to go.

Do I hear $360...

7. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

Glock

will $361.72 git me into the mix:)

8. Infidel

Infidel New Member

For 'treefitty....I'da bought it an run like a theif in the night, and I already have 2 Glock 21's. Nice score.

I'd enter the bidding at $365.00 ;)