Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Don't need one.

The only time you are likely to be gassed is by the police, which if you are keeping the laws of the land should never happen.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Don't need one.

The only time you are likely to be gassed is by the police, which if you are keeping the laws of the land should never happen.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

You mean like peacefully assembling to protest a government action? I suppose if YOU would never do such a thing, you don't need a mask.

It IS possible to work within the law and still get gassed or pepper-sprayed or beaten or arrested.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
After bean night, around me you'll need it.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
Gas mask? What's that!?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
HockaLouis said:
Gas mask? What's that!?
Its one of those things that you keep by your nightstand for when your wife has the type of gas that burns holes in the sheets :)

·
Banned
2,006 Posts

It IS possible to work within the law and still get gassed or pepper-sprayed or beaten or arrested[?].
I sure hope not.

Definitely stay away from the down and out protests. These crowds are protesting reality, and reality does not change.

Meaningful protest is with a pen and ballot.

Gas masks are for the use of military and/or police. Not fun either. And they just take up space.

A solution without a problem, for civilians.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Shoobee said:
I move to the couch when that happens. The unavoidable results from great chili recipes.
Theres been some nights where the carbonminoxide detector goes off

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I sure hope not.

Definitely stay away from the down and out protests. These crowds are protesting reality, and reality does not change.
Dr. King just rolled over in his grave

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Dr. King just rolled over in his grave
Well the King movement was at a time when an entire racial group was under social oppression. They really did need to rally somehow to get political sympathy from folks like the Kennedy's and the Johnson's.

Modern current Occupy protests and state college tuition protests are a big waste of time however, not to mention dangerous.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I sure hope not.

Meaningful protest is with a pen and ballot.

Gas masks are for the use of military and/or police. Not fun either. And they just take up space.

A solution without a problem, for civilians.
I must say there are some flaws here in your statement. Just my opinion however. But as far as reality goes it is ever changing to accommodate and reflect the myriad images of growth many times brought about by protest. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts