Gas masks

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by USEBOTHHANDS, Jan 28, 2011.

1. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

was reading an older post of gas mask(s) being part of BOB, but HOW is the public going to know a chemical/biological attack has begun -- before or after it's too late!

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

read the army NBC manual. i believe it is FM 3-7. no special equipment really neccessary other than keeping your eyes peeled and knowing what to look for.

although if you dont wanna read that these detection devices work pretty well

[​IMG]

3. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

I wish I had kept mine :(. If the S just HTF you can breathe through an inflated trash bag when bugging out, don't try driving though.

4. Mema

Mema New Member

Well when the SHTF chemical/biological attack happens if you can get online you are gonna know because there are those of us who will be some of the first to know either because of our background or because we know people who are going to know before the public. :rolleyes:

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I have two stashed with extra filters. They are stored with our G.O.O.D./SHTF stuff.