Gangbangerw/gun confronts skateboarder

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Doesn't really go his way......

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681]LiveLeak.com - Guy With Gun Confronts Skateboarder[/ame]

2. layton

layton New Member

I guess you can never underestimate the power of the skate board.You see the dingbat holding the weapon sideways, love the power of the movies.

Layton

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

The gb is insanely uneducated imo.

He was holding the gun wrong, he was way too close, and his momma made the wrong pro-choice decision...imo. :D

glad the skateboarder taught him a lesson. Shows you what jujitsu can do, but he needs to work on his striking skills a little. Should have ko'd that fat moron with the pistol.

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Well....too much wrestling on the ground for me, as stated and a few good hits and it would of been over quick, but they are teens, and the hesitation (a good thing here) of the handgun brandishing teen caused him a serious beat down. What I want to know is where did the handgun go and who has it now? :confused:

5. opaww

opaww New Member

A want to be gang banger with a hand gun no less who was twice the size of the skate boarder got his ass kicked on youtube. He needs to take another line of work because this on did not work out to well for him.

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Much easier to control someone when they're on the ground, plus they can't pick anything up and hit you with it, but if he has friends around it's a bad idea.

7. markhk

markhk New Member

make it quicker

Might want to smack him with the EDGE of the skate board and save all those grass stains mom has to wash out of the clothes.

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Affirmative I am familiar with jujitsu, and have used it, but if someone pulls a weapon on me and he is standing that close, sloppily waving it around, I will have the weapon and he will be on the ground. If I am on the ground wrestling with him, means I did not hit him hard enough or did something wrong. There were others around, one reason for not taking it to the ground as you stated. This incident is just a reminder of how the importance of some learned personal self defensive training can be used when unarmed or before you are forced to use your weapon as last result in a deadly threat. ;)

9. user4

user4 New Member

Geeze...JD posted this like 3 days ago in the MMA section.

10. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

If you listen you can here some of the other guys scream to get off him and it's over. The gangbanging-wanna-be was still moving, and I would have not stopped until his ass was knocked out.

11. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Man if my buddy was fighting him I woulda kept hitting him with that skateboard until either the skateboard broke or the guy was dead, assuming I didn't have my gun at the time.

12. orangello

orangello New Member

Funny Vid! Skaterkids are accustomed to pain and usually hang out with tight groups, at least the ones i've known in the past. I would be hesitant to start crap with one unnecessarily.

It looked like he got him with the truck & wheels, that would've been pretty painful, metal & high-density plastic ouch.

At the end, i think the friends were calling him off due to the presence of the security guard.

13. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Look the background... other kids are beating the other gang member... the one at the bike before the fight begins...
    Good for them....:D

14. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Ok, but I don't read every thread, every day. Geeze....;)

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

YOU, of all people, should be reading the MMA thread. I mean..... REALLY?!?!

JD

16. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I know....I suck. What's my punishment signature? :(

17. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Bingo!

Sure was easy. :)

18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

WHA!! :eek: :eek: :D

19. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Yep. The other "banger" is getting HIS a$$ whomped, too. So the boarder's friends had his back on this one. Didn't notice if the background fool had a gun but probably not.

And I, too, am wondering where the gun went. I didn't see it on the ground while they were fighting. The guy filming ran over during the initial moments so it's difficult to say where the gun went or who has it. The banger didn't seem to have it but the way he was stumbling around after his a$$-kicking, I don't think it would have mattered. He got his bell rung, big time.

20. opaww

opaww New Member

The reason you don't see the gun is because the skateboarder shoved it the gang bangers ass