Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know why they dont sell Ruger semi-auto pistols, they wont even take them in on trade. But they do carry the rest of the Ruger line, revolvers / rifles / etc.

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at the one in Dayton,Oh, maybe its just a local thing....

· RIP - In Memoriam
11,377 Posts
maybe the manager just does not like them. I am not a big fan of their Semi-auto pistols, but I would not refuse to carry them if I could make a profit on them

· Registered
4,743 Posts
bought our ruger sr22 at Gander. and ive looked at the mk3's alot. alos had the sr9 and 9c and 40, and p345

· Supporting Member
816 Posts
mountainskytop, which gander is that? Bowling Green? I've been meaning to stop by there since I now live somewhat close by...

· Registered
2,919 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Gander Mountain. However, they have the Gander Mountain Acadamy stores springing up. Firearms oriented with CCW classes and Handgun Firing Ranges. A good concept...I may change my thinking about them.

· Registered
748 Posts
Gander mountain here in IL is the last place I would buy a gun. Totally inflated prices.
Ain't that the truth. They wanted near $300 more for a S&W 500 than my LGS. They people seem nice enough, but not THAT nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.